Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thrifty Thursday - OrganicGroceryDeals.com

Consuming organic food seems to be all the rage these days, so I thought I'd pass along a link to OrganicGroceryDeals.com on this Thrifty Thursday, which I learned about from an amazing shopper who is feeding her family of four on an annual food budget of $800. Yes, you read right...that is an ANNUAL budget.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seems like most of my stories about the kids lately have centered around our three soon-to-be-four yr old, known on this blog as "Delta." I'm a little ashamed of the bias that seems to be developing, but she says the funniest things...I think it's the age. Anyway, she climbed up next to me on the couch while I was working on the computer a couple of evenings back; I told her I loved her and gave her a little kiss. That's when she started talking about marriage. It went something like this:

Me: "I love you!" [kiss]

Delta: "Is that how you get married? You lean this way and the other person leans that way. And you kiss. Is that gross? Yuck! We are NOT doing that."

1 comment:

Christian and Jennifer said...

My 3-year-old also comes up with some real gems . . . and it sure makes conversation fun in our house! Thanks for the link to that woman's blog. $800 a year!! Incredible.