Sunday, May 25, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

This is my first online menu plan. At one time I could plan out months ahead by using my Google calendar repeat feature. I started a calendar dedicated to meals only and overlayed it with my general calendar. Then for some reason I got away from it, perhaps coincidentally when hubby's new work schedule kept him from being home at the dinner hour. So, I'm trying to get back into my old good habit. Here goes:

Monday: Crockpot BBQ Riblets, roasted carrots, potato salad, garlic bread

Tuesday: My own version of Sausage and Rice

Wednesday: Potato Soup, Homemade Rolls

Thursday: Leftovers

Friday: Homemade Pizza, Salad, sliced oranges

Saturday: Chopped Sirloin, mashed potatoes, green beans

Sunday: Fish, roasted potatoes and carrots, sliced apples

Check out more menu plans at orgjunkie.com's Menu Plan Monday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum! Looks like a tasty week. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Sounds good.

Red said...

Since my son and husband work at Publix, we have to have our Memorial holiday dinner when most of us are together.

We had a turkey burger that was to die for, and my daughters homemade potatoe salad (with a tiny bit of help from me).

And we remembered to put our flag out. What I do miss is going to the Memorial Day service at ouro local "Wall". they is not good for me anymore.

Glad you had some good food!

Kelli said...

Thanks, sunny...we'll try!

Danette, We need a new flag. I wish we'd thought to get one before the holiday. Maybe we can get a good deal on one after today in time for the 4th. Or, I'd love to have one of the flags flown over the White House. I keep forgetting to send a payment off to do that!