Monday, July 21, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Did anyone see this article in the NY Times about the quest for the perfect chocolate chip cookie? It's interesting reading (great baking tips!) and included a Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe at the end that I hope to try soon. Will it score with my family? We'll find out soon enough. In the meantime, here's the game plan for this week:

Meatless Monday: Great Northern White Chili

Tried and True Tuesday: Tacos (we skipped this last week)

Work less on Wednesday: Grilled Cheese, mixed veggies

Thanksgiving Thursday (named after traditional post-Thanksgiving menu planning): Leftovers

First Time Friday: Honey-Ginger Salmon, The Best Pasta Salad, rolls

Simple Saturday: Pizza, salad

Slow Cooker Sunday: BBQ Ribs, corn, green beans

Visit the Orgjunkie.com for more menu plans!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Thanks for posting on my blog! Mmmm, bbq ribs sound yummy. I'll have to put that on my menu soon.