Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thrifty Thursday - MagicJack

Is anyone using MagicJack? I heard about it from my sister. It is a USB plug-in device that eliminates the traditional monthly land-line phone bill. For around $40, you receive the device and phone service that enables you to make and receive all of the long distance and local calls you want for one year. Thereafter, it is only $20 per year. Sounds pretty good to me! But, I'd love to hear if anyone is using it and their experience with the service.

BTW, that little diddy on the site that says the Free Trial expires on today's date has been changed each day for the last three days. I believe it is coded to display the current day's date. I don't much care for this marketing tactic.

1 comment:

Knit Wit said...

I haven't heard of this. However we can't change our phone service we are bundled to save money.At least that's what they told us.