Sunday, July 6, 2008

My Finds: Helpful Websites

As I peruse the Internet, I sometimes come across a great find, a website that I know I'll come back to again and again. Here's a sample of my favorites:
  • With the kiddos around the house all day long, I entertain more frequent requests for coloring pages. Check out Ivy's Coloring Page Search Engine and break out the crayons. The only down side to this search engine, I have found, is that the best results are from simple searches (like frogs or princess or Star Wars); use more than one or two words and you may not get the results you were looking for.
  • Spend some time poking around NutritionData.com for all kinds of helpful information about the foods you eat. I really like the Recipe Analyzer since I can input any recipe ingredients and find out how nutritious (or UNnutritious) they are.
Be back Monday with my weekly menu plan!

No comments: