Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Feeling Fallishly Productive

Did you sign up for the free holiday countdown e-course? I'm thrilled to report that we have: 1) planned costumes (except for one hold out), 2) decorated the interior windows and some doorways with homemade garland (see picture), 3) calendared some exciting activities such as a trip to the Butterflyfest and a local "haunted" history tour (age appropriate, of course), and 4) bought treats to hand out at our church's Trunk or Treat. Whew...I'm feeling very productive, indeed! Amazing what a little e-course will do to get your fall holiday spirit going. :)

4 comments:

Knit Wit said...

Your far ahead of me...the only thing I have had done is the costumes. Maybe I'll get the decorations out before Halloween.

Oh, I just picked up a copy of the book you recommended. I just joined good reads online have you looked into it?

Kelli said...

Do tell about good reads....what is it?

The Cooking Lady said...

I am in Florida, there is little if any autumn. I miss living up norht!

Kelli said...

I've never lived up north. I guess I just don't know what I'm missing. And, for now, that's okay by me. :)