Monday, October 20, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

I am so sad....I typed up my entire post and then accidentally hit the delete key somehow!!! :( So, here it is without all of the original wit and entertainment that you would have loved and appreciated....really....you would have. :)

(P.S. I know I still owe a whole wheat brownie recipe...I'm working on it!)

On to this week's menu:

Meatless Monday

Breakfast: Eggs with salsa

Dinner: Grilled cheese and Rich and Creamy Tomato Basil Soup

Tried and True Tuesday

Breakfast: Vegan Blueberry Muffins

Dinner:
Steak Riders with peppers/onions in a pita

Work less on Wednesday

Breakfast: Cereal

Dinner: Hamburger Soup, cornbread

Thanksgiving Thursday (named after traditional post-Thanksgiving menu planning): Leftovers!

First Time Friday

Breakfast: Baked Donuts (what can I say?....I'm feeling ambitious this week!)

Dinner: Herbed Chicken, mashed potatoes, peas, rolls

Simple Saturday

Breakfast: Cereal

Dinner: Tacos (I know, I know...I think this is the fifth week we'll try to have those dang tacos!)

Slow Cooker Sunday

Breakfast:
Absolutely Delicious Bran Muffins (I've got some Fiber One cereal I bought on sale to use up! It's questionably fit for consumption as a morning cereal.)

Dinner: Roast, carrots, potatoes, salad, rolls (repeat from last week)

For more menus, visit Orgjunkie.com!

No comments: