Wednesday, August 13, 2008

WANTED: Fearless Driving Instructor


If you recognize this face, please don't tell her I posted her picture on my blog! I just had to tell the world to WATCH OUT if you see this young lady driving on the streets, as she received her learner's permit today. :)

We had our first lesson this evening (though there are rumors dad has given her a few private lessons on the sly before this day), and it was....WEIRD! Weird, I tell you! Where has the time gone? I won't get all mushy, but I will say I did not see this day coming even though I've had over 15 years to prepare! I think I'll need the next seven years between her and the next oldest to get used to this. By then, she could be married with child! Now I'm feeling faint...

2 comments:

Knit Wit said...

Oh my how times flies. I can't believe she's driving already.

Janelle Heath said...

Mums the word on my part about the picture. :) I can hardly believe she's driving - at least your in the car with her - The scary part is when she's doing it WITHOUT you. That’s when I'll be extra cautious.